Migrate to a CMS
Maybe you’ve been dreaming of content management for your website. But you just went through an entire redesign last year, and certainly won’t have the budget to do it again for some time. Not to mention you love the design, and so do your customers.
Or perhaps you’ve already invested in a CMS, but it simply doesn’t meet your needs—it’s hard to use and has limited features.
You don’t need to fix what isn’t broken! Rather than starting from scratch, you can migrate your existing design and content into a new content management system.
Depending on the condition of your content and design, as well as your current CMS version if you are using one, there are a variety of options for migration. We'll work with you to identify the best course of action. During a typical migration, we can help you:
- Pick the best open-source CMS for your needs
- Implement your existing design within the selected CMS
- Create a plan for transferring your content into the new CMS
- Train you on how to update and maintain your new website
- Set up an appropriate server environment to match your hosting needs
- Monitor your new website and proactively implement bug fixes and security updates
We've helped many organizations, both small and large, successfully extract themselves from an old and unwieldy CMS, and enjoy the freedom of a system that actually meets their business needs.