Trailhead CMS Packages
Your Website, Ready to Go!
Trailhead is built on the Drupal content management system (CMS), which is a secure, online environment that allows you and your staff to easily create and manage the information on your website.
But Trailhead is more than just a plain-Jane Drupal install. We’ve built out our system with the features smaller businesses need, bundled together into a ready-to-launch package. Just pick a template, add your content, upload your logo, and your site is ready to go—no web design experience needed!
A typical Trailhead website consists of 20 - 30 pages and includes multi-level user access, blogging with commenting and RSS feeds, contact forms, file uploads and downloads, WYSIWYG content management, social media integration, and a bunch of search marketing features, not to mention ongoing hosting, maintenance, and support.
Of course, if you want more, we are happy to provide custom design and development, as needed. The modularity of Trailhead allows your website to grow with you, rather than be left in the dust.
Popular Drupal CMS
- Open source
- Widely supported
- Full-featured and extensible
- Automatic XML sitemap
- Search friendly URLs
- Full control of title tags and meta data
Built-in Contact Form
- Multiple categories/recipients
- Custom reply messages
- Spam prevention
Easy Content Control
- Support for multiple content types: events, news, galleries, etc.
- Intuitive, WYSIWYG editing
- Multimedia embedding
- Template of your choice
- Tested in IE7, IE8, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
- Built-in site search
- Monitored commenting
- Multiple blogs/bloggers RSS feeds
- Cross-posting with social sites: Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Multiple User Roles
- Ability to protect content and features
- Monitored accounts
Reliable Site Support
- Hosting options
- Security updates and maintenance
- User guides and basic tech support